• 135 points in a six week period. At least 40 of these points must be academic.
• Less than 120 points in a six week period will result in Leadership probationary status (Must attend Leadership meetings and participate in schoolwide events without qualifying to earn points).
• Consistent school attendance.
• Mandatory attendance at Leadership meetings.
• May not miss more than 2 meetings in a six week period.
• Leadership meetings start promptly at 1:30 pm and end at 2:30 pm.
• Leadership students are to set positive examples for other students to model.
JRWHS Leadership is a very important feature of our school's culture and success. Students showing leadership qualities are invited to join and take an active role in the school's decision-making process. Additionally, leadership students plan and coordinate a variety of school activities.
JRWHS Leadership 2015 - 2016
Quick Links and Downloads
"It isn't what you do, but how you do it."
Leadership at John R. Wooden High School